ProFIT28 Term & Conditions
By going forward and using our website you automatically consent to our terms and conditions which follow; if you choose not to accept these terms you should immediately leave the website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following usage policy:
The content and information contained in the pages of this website are provided for your general information and use only. Any and all of the content is subject to change at any time, and without notice.
ProFIT28 do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials discussed or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By accessing and continuing to access this website you accept and acknowledge that information provided and materials referred to may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any of the information provided in this this website is done at your own risk, and ProFIT28 will not be held liable. It is your responsibility, and that of any other user, to make sure the information provided throughout this website meet your own requirements.
There is material and information presented in this website which is owned by or licensed to ProFIT28. This material includes, but is not limited to, the look, appearance, graphics, layout and design and reproduction in any form is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which form part of these website terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to ProFIT28, are acknowledged on the website.
Any unauthorised use of this website, by any person for any reason, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
On occasion, and from time to time, we may include on this website links to other websites which are provided for your convenience only and to provide further information. ProFIT28 does not endorse, in any way, any website(s) linked to this website and have no responsibility for the content of any such website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Further terms and conditions apply to those who use our online-system to join ProFIT28 and these are made available to new members throughout the "joining-process".
Our Companies House Registration No: 09615110
ProFIT28 Learning Zone Program:
ProFIT28 are providing access to a fixed number of sessions for the Learning Zone Programme and these are offered on a first come first served basis. ProFIT28 reserve the right to rearrange or cancel sessions and or instructors within the Learning Zone Programme with no prior notice and these changes will be at the sole discretion of ProFIT28. The Learning Zone is offered to school who manager the risk and take the responsibility of the pupils in attendance directing our instructors to ensure compliance and safeguarding is maintained.
ProFIT28 Class Timetable:
ProFIT28 reserve the right to rearrange, cancel or change instructor within the timetable without prior notice and these change will be at the sole discretion of ProFIT28.
On occasion ProFIT28 or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording within its clubs, and these may feature members. By continuing to access and use this website and accepting our terms and conditions you agree that ProFIT28, or any party they authorise, may use the images in perpetuity throughout any publicity, promotional or advertising material. In addition you consent that the copyright of these materials is with ProFIT28 or the authorised party involved. ProFIT28 will never publish photos and videos of members which show them in a negative, embarrassing or bad light. Any member can opt out of this condition by bringing this to the attention of the Instructor or photographer at that time.
Any and all information contained in this website is for general purposes and provided by ProFIT28; while we endeavour to keep the information accurate and up to date we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Reliance you may place on such information is therefore done strictly at your own risk. Information found on the website, such as training plans, are there as an example only and we recommend you consult your GP before embarking on an exercise plan and you consult a personal trainer for a "tailored" exercise plan that can meet your specific needs and objectives. Please be aware that you are accepting personal responsibility should you choose to follow any generic fitness advice or exercise plan provided on this website.
Under no circumstances will Profit28 be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of using, or in connection with using, any or all of this website.
Although you are able to link to other websites not under the control of ProFIT28 via this website ProFit28 has no influence or control over the type, content, nature and availability of those sites; by including any such links ProFit28 does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within any such site.
ProFit28 has made, and will continue to make, every effort to keep the website up to date and running smoothly but ProFIT28 accept no responsibility, nor can be held liable, should the website become temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ProFIT28 – © ProFIT28 2015. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and/or reproduction of any, part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited with exception to the following:
Extracts from the website can be printed, and/or downloaded to a local hard disk, purely for your personal non-commercial use.
Extracts from the website can be copied to individual 3rd Parties purely for their personal non-commercial use but only on condition you clearly acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
Under no circumstances can you distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website without the express permission of PrFit28 neither may you transmit or store the content in any other website or alternate form of electronic retrieval system.
Membership Terms & Conditions
FEES AND CHARGES
1. The Joining Fee / Initial Payment is due from you to us, is payable immediately and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us.
2. The Direct Debit Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the "Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments" stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of nonattendance, except where the cancellation terms below are met. Our Direct Debit Partner also has terms and conditions that our members must read and understand which are outside Profit28’s standard terms and conditions, see these condition "insert URL"
3. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £25 (which we require to cover our costs of seeking to pursue such payment from you).
4. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the Members Details provided.
5. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
1. Once you have completed the Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments, we will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Paymentamount every month unless you cancel (in which case you should give us not less than 30 days' notice). Your membership will be extended by one month each payment ("Renewal Period"). This Renewal Direct Debit Payment Amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving not less than 30 days' notice. Please note – If your membership included the benefit of a Free Period then we will stop making collections during that Free Period and recommence making collections on the Renewal Date.
2. During this Renewal Period you can cancel by cancelling your Direct Debit Mandate directly with your Bank.
1. Relocation: This agreement can be cancelled in the event that your new permanent address is more than 15 miles away from the facility upon receipt of a copy utility bill or bank statement showing the new address.
2. Permanent illness or injury: This agreement may be cancelled in the event of permanent illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
3. Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate proof of redundancy from your employer or other loss of livelihood. Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
4. Breach: This agreement can be cancelled if we are in breach of contract including if we do not provide facilities or services you may reasonably expect and we have fallen well below that standard.
Note: ProFIT28 has a sponsorship program that has a set amount of funding to support and help our members that may be experiencing financial difficulty. The process is via a panel that will consider any application; obtaining funding is not automatic and is limited to the funding set aside.
1. Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
2. Pregnancy: This agreement can be frozen if you become pregnant for a maximum of 6 months pre-birth and a maximum of 6 months post-birth upon the appropriate proof being given. Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
1. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
2. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
3. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. You may transfer your membership to another person provided that such person pay a Joining Fee signs an agreement with us and accepts the balance of any remaining Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments.
4. We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply.
5. If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
6. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Club’s Rules. In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.